Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Class Action Suit Filed in M.D. Tennesee against Hannah Montana Fan Club

Disgruntled members of a fan club devoted to entertainer Miley Cyrus a.k.a. Hannah Montana have initiated a class action lawsuit against the club claiming that promised preferential access to Cyrus concert tickets was not delivered.

The suit was filed in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee and seeks triple damages for class members as well as attorneys' fees under the Tennessee Consumer Protection Act.

2 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am from Norton, OH and when our 'PRESALE' tickets went on sale for fan club members only on October 23rd my fan club members password did not work so I lost any good seats to the January 3rd upcoming concert. I did not receive any tickets and within 30 seconds in the public sale day. It is pathetic that I can't take my 10 year old daughter to one concert in her lifetime that I saved up to go to because of the scalpers and companies that buy them to make a million dollars, depriving a true fan of going. And above all, don't have a fan club if you can't carry out promises. It is a scam!
Kim Bergstrom and Hannah-the deprived 10 year old not going to the 1/3/08 concert in Cleveland!

 
At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We tried to purchase concert tickets also on Presale and before we got through the whole sign in process the tickets were sold out. I tried for 15 minutes to get tickets.

The concert was for the Bossier City, LA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home