Thursday, August 02, 2012

Blogging Hiaitus

Multiple time constraints have made it impossible to keep up with a regular posting schedule at this blog.  Thus, I am making explicit the fact that I will not be posting to this blog with any regularity for the foreseeable future.  If something critical arises that is of interest to civil procedure, I may post about it.  Otherwise, I direct your attention to the very ably managed and frequently updated Civil Procedure & Federal Courts Blog available at http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/civpro/.

In the meantime, I will make an effort to post links to civil procedure related news at my Twitter feed, which is @PROFSPENCER.

1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Anonymous mary said...

Sorry to see you go. Time constraints effect us all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home